I guess it’s about time I updated this! As I have said time and time again, I am very busy all the time. If I am not doing any of the below, I am spending time with my family! I am always a mom, wife, and pet mom first! I don’t think I could add anymore to my plate at the moment.
- Full Time Job – I work at Window Expo and Bath Expo in the Quality Assurance Department. I started in Jan and I love it especially, the culture. I worked in the corporate world for years and just never found my footing on that ladder your supposed to climb to be considered successful. Now I am valued as a person and in the work I do.
- Virtual Assistance Services- I am in the very beginning stages of starting up my VA Services side business. I have my first client and get started this week actually! It will take some time but eventually I’d like this to be either my main source of income or supplemental income when the real estate market is slow. I offer at the moment (soon to expand): Social Media Management, Inbox management, appointment setting if needed, and any admin duties.
- Texas Real Estate License – I am working on getting my real estate license. This is taking way longer than I had expected. I have a goal to have my license by the end of the year.
- Housewarmers – So I work for this really cool company that welcomes new residents into the community by handing out bags with coupons to locally owned businesses and a community guide to the area. I deliver anywhere between 25 and 37 bags a month. I love meeting all the people in the neighborhood and I get to help them with questions about our HOA, where to get pool passes, and anything in general about the area itself.
- TX Rebelution Co. – I am a distributor for a local shirt print shop. I am slowly getting this up and going. I have a direct link on to the website so feel free to look around and place an order. We make custom tee’s (bulk rates available as well) and have ones already created for purchase. There are all kinds of sizes and even onesies for babies (sorry none for adults).
- Refurbish Furniture – In my very spare time I do update or redo furniture. I haven’t done a piece this year but my husband also builds furniture. I’d love for him to make this is side gig for when he retires. I am going to create a whole page dedicated to the furniture we’ve redone and built.